In the run up to the big day, there are lots of jobs to be done. Follow our handy guide and make sure you stay super organised if you’re coming to stay with us this Christmas.
- Keep a special Christmas notepad handy for jotting things down in, so if you remember something you need to do or an idea for a gift you have it when you need it.
- Buy gifts well in advance. It’s a good idea to get these wrapped ready for when you arrive here with us for you Christmas break, so they can be popped straight under the tree. If you’ve forgotten any and are staying with us, then Barnstaple is a short car drive away and it has several shopping areas including Green Lanes and the outlet village, Affinity, near Bideford.
- Remember to bring a Christmas tree and decorations when you come to stay to avoid disappointment. Many of our properties come with Christmas decorations you can use but we always advise our guests to bring any items they would like, just in case.
- Make sure you stock up on food well in advance. We’ve many of the major supermarket chains nearby in Barnstaple and some deliver in the area too.
- On Christmas Eve, if you have young ones in the house and need to keep their excitement contained a little, why not take a walk on our Blue Flag beach or along the Coastal Path to help wear off some of the extra energy they may have?